Hi peeps,
i think my post from a while ago, is related to this post:
http://www.mail-archive.com/flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com/msg17995.html

It completely falls under zeh's opinion of overcomplication :), but i think
there is a time and a place to either overcomplicate things or keep it
simple :)) (but keeping it simple is soooooo hard).

It light of that, i would only overcomplicate things and apply
a  "sequential animation calling design pattern", if it is necessary to for
example, exchange the order of effects at runtime, or support effects that
you haven't thought of and that are added by others.

Soo I by no means wish to hijack this thread, but i have a 5 week vacation
coming up, and was still thinking on starting on what i called in my
the best solution for a simple foto wipe, it might be nice if I knew if
others like you might like to have the thing i described in my post. Im
talking about 2d sequences, but they could be 1d sequences or whatever.

greetz
Hans