Hi.

I have lost the name and link to a site that had a
freeware Actionscript Vector drawing flash app that
was remarkable in that it would let you use a "sketch
pad" to draw vector shapes and then display the
actionscript of the shape you just drew, allowing you
to paste it right into you own code.

The actionscript output would resemble this:

// shape 1
// ***************************************
this.moveTo(7.48, 13.28);
this.lineStyle(2, 0, 100);
this.curveTo(7.48, 13.28, 10.79, 16.35);
this.curveTo(14.1, 19.41, 14.1, 19.41);
// shape 2
this.moveTo(14.32, 19.2);
this.lineStyle(2, 0, 100);
this.curveTo(14.32, 19.2, 20.38, 11.09);
this.curveTo(26.44, 2.98, 26.44, 2.98);

Anybody know what site I am talking about?

Thanks

-d