So, when I went to do this for Macintosh there were some issues:
http://blog.ff9900.org/

Just so you guys know, Flash 9 projectors on the Mac appear to be
pretty buggy. Windows versions seem to be working as expected

-Chris

On 8/7/06, Chris Allen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Where I wrote Flash 9 player, that should have read "Stand Alone Flash
Player 9".