-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Geoff
Stearns
Sent: 09 August 2006 15:22
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] HTML in XML

you just need to put the html content inside a cdata tag:

<newsitem date="8/5/2006" headline="Some headline"><![CDATA[ Body of
the news
article. <a href="http://www.google.com";>Google</a> More body of the
article</newsitem>  <newsitem date="8/1/2006" headline="Another
headline">Body of the second article ]]></newsitem>