sweet work man~ i love the tweening action! (zeh's mc_tween2.as ?)

one comment.... should your default state go directly to your news section?

cheers & keep it up! curt

On 8/9/06, Tom Jackson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello people, I recently finished a new portfolio site for my own work and
is entirely flash based using all manner of xml , mysql and other fancy
techie geekery, would love it if you wouldn't mind checking it out, see what
you think :)

http://www.freshcut.org is the url

Cheers,

Tom