hi -

I am trying to display results of a web service app that is returning
data in the XML-RPC format as per below.

This seems very hard to parse in any of the tools  I've found...

XPath seems useless against it since the only thing different is the
_contents_ (value?) of each <name> node. The node names themselves are
all the same...

Am I missing something? Can anyone suggest better ways to work with
this type of data?

<methodResponse>
<params>
<param>