dnk wrote:

And to top it off - no matter what my text field does not have the HTML loaded into it.

I wanted to thank everyone for their great help in explaining the other part of this original post regarding the testing... now i just wanted to touch on the other issue i was still having with this....

I was trying to assign html to an html text field.. and for some reason it comes up as empty - even though ha trace of the same var holding the html shows all my results. I checked and double checked, and it is set to html, set to multi line.

ideas on this one?