"James" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit dans le message de news:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>I have tried everything I can think of and more to find a way
>to stretch a
> loaded clip but not have it scaled. I have scaling features
> for the main
> container flash movie, and I want to change the width and
> height of a loaded
> movieclip when the main movie is resized. However, I don't
> want the loaded
> clip to be scaled. For some genius reason, when a clip is
> loaded, the Stage
> class becomes the Stage class of the containing movie, thus it
> is impossible
> to have scaling features for the loaded clip. Is there some
> way around this
> utter chaos?

I don't really understand what you want to do, but there's only
one Stage per flash player instance. So Stage is not a class,
but an object.
If you have a master clip, doing some positionning and scaling
operations on Stage onResize event, you can add other operations
to control the scale and position of any loaded clip. Or, you
can also make the loaded clip listen the onResize event, and do
itself its positionning and scaling.