I'm in a real bind, with no real solution. I'm using the DataGrid, which I've used before, but the problem is that multiple selection and re-ordering seems to be unbelievably broken. I've never used these features, and I've googled just about every possibility to shed light on the subject and found nothing. I guess that noone out there has created a data grid and tried to make it sortable?

I've got a datagrid. Users ideally would be able to select multiple rows a la shift-click. Then they click either 'move down' or 'move up', which modifies the data provider, sets the grid's data provider, then sets the selectedIndices to what it was before. This results in terrible graphical glitches, and its also reporting the wrong number of lines.

I'd preferably at this point either: