Hi,

I've got some best practice questions about the quality settings of MovieClips.
Correct or not - this._quality = "best" in some loaded MovieClip will
effect the whole Application in its quality and because of that in its
performance?

Usually we use quality="best" in our HTML code to embed our flash app,
but this tíme we work for a very big screen resolution and we have
huge performance problems with that. So is it possible to give a
loaded movieClip (containing an image that should be antialiased when
it is scaled) a different quality than the surrounding application and
other movieClips?

Thank you,
Matthias