-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Bjorn
Schultheiss
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 8:57 PM
To: 'Flashcoders mailing list'
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] Flash/Actionscript Coding conventions

The best place to find conventions is in the component framework,
specifically the new flex framework uses upto date best practices.
Otherwise there are AS2 best pratices docs on the adobe site, I think they
were written by jen deHann

Regards,

Bjorn Schultheiss
Senior Flash Developer