I guess it depends on how much you know about C# and .NET and creating
the Webservice in .NET.  I asked my .NET developer and he sent me this
simple example of creating an object in .NET and how to call the method
via Webservices.  As for setting up the webservice, there is a menu
option in .NET called webreference, and a wizard where you put the URL
of the aspx WSDL, but beyond that, I dunno. Here is what he sent me:

////////////////////////////////////////
//Your object (file name would be AvailImage.cs):

      public class AvailImage

      {

            public string FileName;

            public AvailImage()

            {

                  //

                  // Add constructor logic here

                  //

            }

            public string GetSomething()

            {

                  return "myImage.jpg";

//Then, in some other class you can use it by typing:

 AvailImage oImage = new AvailImage(); //instanciate object
string sTemp = oImage.GetSomething(); //call a method

So in Flash, you should be able to call the method in the Webservice you
would do:
var myImage:String = oImage.GetSomething();

Anyway, beyond that, I don't know if I could be of more help.  Hope this
helps.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Learning & Organization Effectiveness - Technology Solutions