Yeah... I see where you're going with that... Can also read the value from my database but I thought it must have been possible to have my upload.php return that new name to Flash. That would have made more sense, but I guess that's not possible then...?

Hi Serge,

Maybe store the new name into the $_SESSION and request it when the
onComplete event is dispatched?
Or am I mis-understanding the situation?

Greets,
Jeroen

Serge Jespers wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm doing a fileUpload in this project and in my PHP script, I rename
the file (make an MD5 from it).
I was just wondering how I can get Flash to understand this new
filename... Is this possible at all?

Thanks for your fast responses ;-)

Serge