Hey all.

I'm attempting to use some embedded fonts with Flash, and it just
doesn't seem to be working.

In the library I've added a new font, selected the font I wanted to
use and called it 'Q_Body_Text'.   I then have this test script:

tBodyText = new TextFormat();
tBodyText.font = "Q_Body_Text";
tBodyText.size=20;
tBodyText.leading=2;
tBodyText.align=2;
tBodyText.multiline=true;
tBodyText.wordWrap=true;
tBodyText.color=0xFFFFFF;

this.createTextField("txt",2, 140,300,200,100);
txt.text="Join artist Virgil Ortiz ";
txt.setTextFormat(tBodyText);

I've also got 2 regular static text boxes with the same text as test,
one as the pre-embedded/library font (ie QuadraatSansCon-Regular) and
the other as the embedded library font.

The embedded library font static text and the dynamically created
textfield have matching fonts, but the ACTUAL font is different.
What am I doing wrong?