Hi,

I have a class with 3 subclasses. in order for me to access a method from
any of the subClasses they have to be static (or at least that is the error
that the compiler gives me) so i have made my methods static and now when i
try to access somethig out of those methods flash tells me that Instance
variables cannot be accessed in static functions.

Im a bit confused about this. i know that getting an answer from a mailing
list might not be sufficient to explain the concept but any attempts are
welcome.

TIA
Helmut