Tween is prob. doc.'d in flash 8 help, I'm guessing. If you're using the ZigoEngine you would do mytarget.addListener(listenerobj); then create an onTweenUpdate method in listenerobj. But typically using the callback param is easier:

function triggerSquare2() {
        if (square1_mc._x < 100) return;
        // only start the next tween once.
        if (ZigoEngine.isTweening(square2_mc, '_x')==true) return;
        ZigoEngine.doTween(square2_mc, '_x', 200, Strong.easeInOut);
}
ZigoEngine.doTween(square1_mc, '_x', 200, Strong.easeInOut, 0,
                                         { updscope:this,
updfunc:"triggerSquare2" });

In your situation it would be just as easy to use a setInterval or onEnterFrame method to do the same thing, plus that way you could kill it when the second tween starts -- the above way fires the function every update.

More docs are available here, www.mosessupposes.com/Fuse

-m