Hi Tony,

There are some posts by me on the flashdevelop.org forums:

http://www.flashdevelop.org/community/viewtopic.php?t=511

This should get you started :)

The sharepoint trick was originally published on FlashKit, I don't remember
the name or the link though, sorry. Try a search there.

Good luck,

Marcelo.

On 8/28/06, Anthony Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Marcelo de Moraes Serpa wrote:
> No you can´t unless it´s a RSL and you're using the sharepoint trick
> (if you
> don´t know what it is just do a quick search on google about rsl and
> sharepoint).
Hi Marcelo,

I did that and was not able to turn it up.

Do you have a link to anything on the 'sharepoint' trick.

Thanks,
Tony