Does anyone have an example of using the FLVPlayback component and loading
external FLV files via XML?

Right now I have a instance of the FLVPlayback component on my stage with an
instance name of myFLVPlayback.  In my actionscript, I have this:

  _root.myFLVPlayback._visible = false;

which sets the visibility to false.  When a user selects the "Show Video" btn
on my stage it sets _visible = true; and then I need it to load the contentPath
from my XML file.

This is currenlty what I have attached to my btn:

on (release) {
 this.videobkgd_mc.gotoAndPlay("2");
 _root.myFLVPlayback._visible = true;

import mx.video.*;
var listenerObject:Object = new Object();
listenerObject.ready = function(eventObject:Object):Void {

    _root.myFLVPlayback.play();
};
myFLVPlayback.addEventListener("ready", listenerObject);
myFLVPlayback.contentPath = "http://www.helpexamples.com/flash/video/water.flv";;
}

This is the example in the help section I found.  I am trying to set the
content path from my XML, but my video is rtmp: and even when I just type in
the path to my flv file it won't play.  Can anyone help?  Or have an example I
can check out that is pulling videos from an XML file??  I am in desperate need
to get this to work!!

What I eventually need is to create a function because I will need to load
different videos based on selection, but right now I am just attaching it to my
button to see if I can get this FLVPlayback componenet to work.  I am not
familiar with the FLVPlayback componenet and there is not much out there.

Thanks!

P. Joel Pasion
www.zynergystudios.com