i succecssfully used TextMate and mtasc for a long time. I acatually loved
the workflow. but since switching jobs have had t ogo back to PC.. anyway,
in TextMate you can have it execute pre written command line commands and
assign it shortcuts. Thats how I did it. And with mtasc, using existant swfs
is posible. just use the -swf and give it the swf to replace out the code
with.. and use the -keep tag to keep in all the flash compiled code in.. i'd
just read some docs over at www.mtasc.org.

Sorry I don't have any examples of all this. I just know it has been done
gracefully, i've done it.. it just takes some time and research to get set
up.. look into writing either a snippet or the command line in TextMate..

or you could just keep open a terminal window and command + tab back and
forth when compiling..

later

smith