Hello friends,

I have an xml that I just loaded into flash. I just need them to be
scrolled so I planned to put a scroller. How do I do that? Im trying to
figure it out. Please any help. Please please.
Karlo

Here is my code inside the flash. This is in the first frame.

myXML = new XML();
myXML.ignoreWhite = true;
myXML.onLoad = function(ok) {
            if (ok) {
                        allGalleryData = this.firstChild.childNodes;
                        for (i=0; i<allGalleryData.length; i++) {
                                    //newPiece =
sliderHolder_mc.slider_mc.attachMovie('template', 'piece'+i, i);

trace(allGalleryData[i].firstChild.firstChild);
                                    newPiece =
_root.attachMovie('buttemp','but'+i,i);
                                    newPiece._x = 50;
                                    newPiece._y = (i*120)+50;
                                    newPiece.heading_text.text =
allGalleryData[i].firstChild.firstChild;
                                    newPiece.desc_text.text =
allGalleryData[i].firstChild.nextSibling.firstChild;

                                    newPiece.imageName =
allGalleryData[i].firstChild.nextSibling.nextSibling.firstChild;

                                    newPiece.link =
allGalleryData[i].firstChild.nextSibling.nextSibling.nextSibling.firstCh
ild;

newPiece.holder_mc.loadMovie('thumbs/'+newPiece.imageName);
                                    newPiece.onRelease = function(){

trace(this.heading_text.text+'.pdf');

            }else{
                        trace('error');