no not on the publish settings, since that is only for the fla, on the edit
- preferences menu

grtz
JC

On 9/6/06, Christian Pugliese <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

do you mean the full path on the publish settings as2 preferences? if
yes, i´ve already done that...
date & time is ok too, anyway i´ve deleted the aso file...
still the same fu*** thing... only the check syntax generate the error...