Thanks and sorry to cause a mini-debate! Onto the job posting already!:

Pileated Pictures is looking for senior level freelance Flash programmers
with a wide array of experience making flash based games. Multiplayer Flash
game experience and knowledge is a major plus.

Pileated has been making Flash content and games since 1999, when I founded
it. I personally have been in the games industry since 1990, and I promise
you, I only wear suits to weddings and funerals, period. We are a virtual
studio and looking for Flash game programmers who have a full knowledge of
Flash, AS3, Flex, backend web scripting languages and databases to help us
make games, and help us develop our flash-based MMO engine, which is already
under development.

Please reply to me if interested at "[EMAIL PROTECTED]". I am not going to
post a list of specific job requirements or salary - all is somewhat
negotiable. I can say you will be paid well if you are who we are looking
for, get to work with experienced industry veterans, and most important -
have a lot of fun!

Thanks for your time,

Mike
--