Can the MovieClipLoader class be reused?

I have the following code:

var myMCL:MovieClipLoader = new MovieClipLoader();
var myListener:Object = new Object();

myListener.onLoadComplete = function(targetMC:MovieClip):Void {
   trace("loaded" + targetMC);
   myMCL.loadClip("right2.swf", "img2");//-->This makes the Movie Loop and
never load the next item.
}

myListener.onLoadStart = function(targetMC:MovieClip):Void {
   //targetMC.stop();
   trace("Started");
}

myListener.onLoadProgress = function(targetMC:MovieClip):Void {
   trace("In Progress");
}

this.attachMovie("img", "img", 50);
this.attachMovie("img", "img2", 51);

myMCL.addListener(myListener);
myMCL.loadClip("right1.swf", "img");

//------
It is straight forward, creae a Loader as well as an object and it works
great for the first load, but once I fire the next load it fails. Basiclly
what I want to do is have an array with different movies that will load to
the users cache for later use.

TIA.