Hello,

I've just had a debate with a colleague of mine about the some of the as 2.0
best practice.
We both like to separate design from code, but we have slightly different ways
of doing it.

This is what he does :
He leaves design elements on stage and includes and external .as file to handle
the logic.
#include 'script.as'

I like to think in terms of oop.
So instead of including a script, I write something use:
SampleClass.main(this)

main is something like this :
public static function main(target_mc:MovieClip) {
    instance = new SampleClass(target_mc);
}

What do you guys think ? Which method is more of your taste and why ?