It is really weird how developers either find or fix problems/ issues at the
same time as others... This should be a topic for research. --> I was just
dealing with this today, and after some poking around discovered that the
compiler is set to build to FP7 by default (even if you're not using MTASC).

Project -> Properties -> Movie tab -> Target version -> Flash player 8

Should do it!

Scott