I recently built a iTunes similar html/Flash hybrid site, where each song
result has an embedded flash object sample player, based on streaming FLVs.

Using the mediator pattern, I have created a single flash component that
manages the streaming audio, through a single netStream object. And each
sampler instance sends data via the LocalConnection object.

The problem I am seeing, is that, on a mac, only the first 7 results
communicate properly with the mediator object. We have resorted he results,
and still only the first 7 results communicate properly.

Is there a known limitation of how many LocalConnection objects can co-exist
on a mac?

Thanks for the help!

Joe