Ok, I supposed this has been talked over and over a thousand times but I
can't find a solution.

We are trying to implement an upload for large files in flash.

Our first approach was to use FileReference in Flash 8. But the backend guys
said we should use something called "struts" for Java (no idea what this
is), which seems to be the best option for large files. But they say flash
doesn't send the file 100% correct regarding the RFC. So it fails (while
some other thing called "cos" works... you see my backend knowledge its
pretty limited)

So then we tryed making it with the old fashioned "hidden-frame" technique.
But that doesn't seem to work with Firefox. When I hit the "browse" button
nothing happens.

Can anyone point me out in the right direction. Is there a way to fix the
"struts" problem? Or maybe I can make "hidden frame" work with Firefox?

Thanks.