Telmo Dias wrote:
Never mind this post. It's a known issue when using the wmode=transparent, which is described here:

http://www.5etdemi.com/blog/archives/2005/06/firefox-wmodetransparent-is-completely-screwy-and-breaks-textfields/

Browsers vary. With WMODE, we're piping the Player's rendering in to the browser. They don't all do stuff the same.

For any WMODE, ExternalInterface, network request, the identity of the browser in the problem statement is the key factor. These symptoms vary by browser, not Player.

It's also why, in the initial post, the first question in reply is frequently "Does this happen with some-or-all SWF, in some-or-all browsers, on some-or-all machines" and so on... fast way of identifying any special content differences, such as asking the browser to include plugin content in its own rendering pipeline.

jd

--
John Dowdell . Adobe Developer Support . San Francisco CA USA
Weblog: http://weblogs.macromedia.com/jd