I don't use the class linkage in the library, always seemed kinda
kludgy.  I'm using composition, setting mc properties to a class
instance - probably just as kludgy though - so thanks for the link!
Excited about using AS 3.0 some day.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Learning & Organization Effectiveness - Technology Solutions