It isn't in the alpha release. If you grab from SVN you can see the
code in the org.actionstep.test.ASTestBinding class. The source root
can be found in the /test subdirectory.

Scott

On 19/09/06, slangeberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Scott,

Is there an example of where the databinding is used in ActionStep?

I have downloaded the sourcecode from the site.

Thanks,

Scott

On 9/19/06, Scott Hyndman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I wrote a databinding system for ActionStep that "wraps" setters with
> proxy functions that notify observers whenever a change is detected.
> All you have to do, you replace the setter method with your own that
> dispatches the change event, then call the original. This system is
> also reliant upon the use of the setters internally set things,
> otherwise it will not detect all changes. It's modelled after Cocoa's
> key-value observation framework, which is in my opinion the defacto
> standard for binding. It's a great system, and not nearly as
> complicated as MM's or other similar systems.
>
> Scott (Hyndman)

: : ) Scott