dnk escreveu:
Hi - I have had a few times where I need to call the redraw() function to recreate my scrollbars after the data is loaded.... But I obviously need to wait until the data is completed. The times I seem to have the issues is when loading something that takes a bit longer (IE an image or something after a returned record set) into say an html text field (with a scroll bar) or something into a scroller pane.

Is there something that makes this a little easier? Or is it the type of thing where I need to do some sort of setInterval....

Thanks!

use setScrollTarget

scrollbar.setScrollTarget(your_textfield);

is this ?

--
Gustavo Teider ( gugateider )
www.gugateider.com