IT is a long name...

I tried that with no luck.

I also tried commenting out the getURL(), but still no luck.

I get an error in Safari and in Firefox a message "waiting for www.salescloser.com..."

Again, the .swf works when I test it within Flash.

Even without the second LoadVars, I still can't get it to work in the browser. Do you think it's something to do with the ASPX script?