Nice one, but you might want to add a progress bar of some sort as well.

.m

Berkay Unal wrote:

Hi Luchy,

Yes i am using ffmeg for the video convert. But thinging of switching it to
mplayer to support more options .

Thanks for your comments and opinion

Best

On 9/22/06, l u c h y x <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi..Nice tiny app. :P
I compress a video of 20Mb.

  - AVI format
  - size WxH: 480x360px
  - Duration: 00:03:18
  - Sound-128kbps
  - MPEG Layer3
  - Video 30fps
  - 100kbps

Are you using ffmpeg. :?

I think the pref panel can display if you double-click the drag area.
And/Or In a context-menu of the systray icon.

Best.

On 9/21/06, Berkay Unal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> This program convert video files to FLV video on the fly.
>
> Andy currently i am having some problems on the wmv4 . I guess your
video
> is
> wmv with that codes.
>
> Slangaberg i am thinking of having a setting panel for the video
options.
> But i could not find a good place for it yet. I want the application to
be
> small as possible on the desktop. Maybe a tray menu will work out.
>
> For all who has tested it thanks.
>
> Berkay
>

> On 9/21/06, Andy Stone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I converted a 21MB .wmv to a 0k .flv.
> >
> > Win XP Pro 2002
> > SP2
> > 3.39 GHz
> > 2GB RAM
> >
> > I dropped the file in the box it too about 4 seconds to convert.
> >
> > -Andy

l   u   c   h   y   x
r i a e v o l u t i o n (r)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]