Hello,

I have a bunch of movieclips on stage and I want to display them in a
scrollpane as well.
So I need to come up with a way of cloning each one of them and add to the
scrollpane's content.
duplicateMovieClip doesn't seem to work since the clones are linked to the root
and are not scrolled. I tried setting the clone's _parent to the scrollpane
itself but no luck.

// test_sp :  my scrollpane
// mc1 mc2 mc3: various movieclips I want to clone and add to test_sp

test_sp.contentPath = "emptySymbol";
var spContent = test_sp.content;

spContent.mc1 =
_root.mc1.duplicateMovieClip("sp_mc1",_root.getNextHighestDepth());
spContent.mc2 =
_root.mc2.duplicateMovieClip("sp_mc2",_root.getNextHighestDepth());
spContent.mc3 =
_root.mc3.duplicateMovieClip("sp_mc3",_root.getNextHighestDepth());

Any ideas ?
Thanks.