I can publish the php object.
I think that can't do it with AS.

Best

On 9/22/06, Mendelsohn, Michael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks for responding.

Do you think there might be any way to do this with js or ideally all
within the Actionscript?  I don't know php.

When I do this with Director projects, I read the locality from the
Windows registry.

>From where you want to retrieve the locale code.?
Language, is the OS language. but locale is the country of the user
machine.
I must create this script to detect the correct user location
http://www.riaevolution.com/rialocalization.php. because flash dont
provide
it.

l   u   c   h   y   x