Hey guys,

Sorry to bother the list with this but I was wondering if anyone has any word on a Universal Binary standalone Flash player? Or maybe have an alternative? Like maybe a fullscreen cocoa app that loads an html page without all the chrome...?

I have to deliver an application for a museum which has to run on a MacIntel Mini. The app works great in a browser window but I haven't found a way to export a projector from it. I thought Zinc was already up for the job but it turned out it isn't. Hopefully someone has already worked out a (temp) workaround.

Thanks,
Serge