var soundHolder:MovieClip = this.createEmptyMovieClip("soundHolder",
this.getNextHighestDepth());

thesong = new Sound(soundHolder);

Hey guys here is the deal I have a shell with 2 movieclips one that loads my
main site and another that loads my music which an swf file.

I in main site I have controls, play,stop and volume slider.

What I want to do is this:

thesong = new Sound();
thesong.attachSound("mainloop");
main.audiocontrols.Audio_playbutton.onRelease = function() {
 thesong.start();
};
thesong = new Sound();
thesong.attachSound("mainloop");
main.audiocontrols.Audio_stopbutton.onRelease = function() {
 thesong.start();
};

Nothing is working.

I am nt asking someone to do it for me but to give me a concept of how to
achieve this.

Thank you.

Tony...

vicous