I am trying to debug a third-party flash movie (so I don't have direct
access to the code, but I can ask them to add small snippets).  What I
would like to be able to do is to trace the name of a function/method
and the arguments it is passed upon invocation of that function.  I
need to be able to do that in a non-intrusive and generic way.

Wondering what people's thoughts are on this.  I can see a couple of
potential ways this could be done: one, override some internal
function that is used to make function calls; two, use a function like
__resolve() that would get called when any defined function is
invoked.  Anybody know if such things exist?  Or if there is some
other, simpler way which I'm missing?

Thanks,
Vishal