Both the latest version of 'ufo' (Unobtrusive Flash Object) and SWFObject (was Flash Object) fully support fullbrowser flash on IE and Firefox. The stage listener object correctly 'hears' onResize events from the browser and content is dynamically centered.

However in both browsers(in my test version using the latest UFO with default settings) the content gets cropped on the top if the browser window is shortened below a minumum height.

As well, in IE, there is a small background bar visible at the top of the page.

Could you post the url to your example so we can have a look?

The correct implementation UFO can be seen at our site http://www.refunk.com/.

cheers,
mario