oh yeah, one thing i will mark against mProjector was application
transparency on the mac. at the time there was a flaky kludge solution, not
sure if it's still the same.

On 10/3/06, Rich Rodecker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

oh man...

mProject does rock.  Well, at least it did like about a year and a half
ago, thats the last time I used it.  cant vouch for any of the other ones.

mike mountain - just say it and stick by it.  don't apologize and act like
you didnt mean to say it.  you're allowed your opinon just as much as anyone
else.