It's getting worse... :-/

It works like it should inside the IDE. But not in a browser.
Now you could think that my main.swf is causing this swf to mess up but I'm doing the exact same thing with another swf and that one works perfect...

The troubled swf is being loaded with a MovieClipLoader and I just play it once it's loaded in.

I think I'm just going to build this file from scratch 'cause other than a messed up file, I can't come up with anything that may cause this... :-/