> Brilliant. Just brilliant. Now if someone points out a problem with
> Flash, then is an ignorant. Who do you think you are talking about
> people you don't know with such an arrogance?

Don't use wmode.  It's that simple.  You can complain about it until
you're blue in the face and it won't do any good.  The fact is that
wmode is inconsistent across browsers and platforms, and I doubt it's
ever going to be fixed so you need to alter your approach.

You want to see frustration?  Hang out with some senior level web
developers for awhile.  I don't understand how they stay sane with all
the hacking they have to do.  Web Developers are forced to contend with
a broken compiler that is used by 90% of the public (Internet Explorer)
which tries to fix their code for them at runtime (making debugging
difficult), and have to code against three or more different compilers
(Firefox, Safari, Opera) that all compile their code differently from
one another.

CSS, a widely used technology, is, in some ways, borderline broken in
IE6 and only after about five years is Microsoft doing anything about it
with IE7.  Best of luck in your endeavor to get Adobe to fix an edge
case issue with an extremely rarely used feature that has inconsistent
behavior across browsers due to browsers being inconsistent.  Your
energy is better spent explaining to your bosses the realities of web
development.

I hate web development.  That's why I do Flash development.  ;)