> I'm currently search for an OpenSource Data charting framework,...

I've been working on such a library for a long time, with the intention
to release as open source. I've a sourceforge page set up (
http://dcflash.sf.net/ ) and some demos (links and screenshots on the SF
page), and am in the process of preparing the code for a first release.

There is also some code for statistics (with a financial charting
emphasis), and also client code that ties in with a PHP XML server (also
open source) that eases the pushing of financial data for charting
(though is more general than that).

Nagging me to get the release out the door will probably be effective,
so let me know if you are interested :-).

Darren