-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Harding
Sent: 17 octobre 2006 12:08
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Re: Passing SWF parameters with MovieClipLoader?

I may not have been clear - I understand that if you actually want to _use_
the new clip, you need to wait for onLoadInit.

What I was trying to do is set parameters on the new clip _before_ it gets
loaded, similar to setting flashvars in HTML, or setting properties on an
empty clip before calling MovieClip.loadMovie().   And what I found is that
you can do this by setting those parameters in response to onLoadComplete.

-John

Premier Authorized Adobe Consulting and Training http://www.figleaf.com