Hi,
what you wanna do is to send Windows messages, this is not supported in
flash, and I know nothing of a workaround.

Sorry
Yehia

On 10/19/06, Vishal Kapur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'll ask the question a different way: what are all the ways that a
mouse click event can be handled in a flash movie?  (other than
defining an onPress/onRelease callback)

-- Vishal