Hey there - I have a site which was recently translated in to spanish and now I
am having odd character display issues. Accented vowels are showing up (in some
cases) as a string of garbage but only in flash player 9, it looks fine when
viewed in 8.

Before I go nuts trying to debug it - I'm curious to hear if anybody else has
had issue with special characters with the flash 9 player. Did something change
with how the player handles them?

Any help is great. Thanks!