Interfce main purpose is to define communication methods for some kind of
object.
Pls be so kind and tell me what in a hell private properties have to do with
external objects which what to communicate with instance implementing
particular interface?
Static mighe be usefull, but then again, creating instance level proxy
method for static function access, or even getters setters are so easy that
I dont see here any problem 404.