-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Josh
Johnston
Sent: 25 octobre 2006 14:11
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: [Flashcoders] Drag movieclips with interactivity

Hello again,

I'm trying to let the users drag movieclips around the screen, but the
movieclips all have nested movies and interactivity so I can't use the old

mc.onPress

as it stops all the nested interactivity from working.
How can I get the movieclip to drag without using mouse events?

Premier Authorized Adobe Consulting and Training http://www.figleaf.com