-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jobe Makar
Sent: 26 October 2006 15:20
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Book recommendation for multiuser games / apps

Hi Paul,

My game book is not comprehensive on multipalyer stuff, but gives a decent
intro. There are 2 chapters, one on a chat and one on multiplayer chess.

You can find tons of source files on this site:
http://www.electro-server.com

Jobe Makar
http://www.electrotank.com
http://www.electro-server.com