Hello Everybody !

I've already been Flash Player together with custom C++ solutions under Windows
and it's working nicely.

However, at the moment i am very interested on cross-plattform development
using flash for user interfaces on both windows and OSX, but i've got very
little experiences on OSX development, especially concerning the topic "how to
access flash player on OSX !?".

Can anybody help?

(Currently i'm using XCode. I've seen you can use Cocoa, Webkit, Carbon, ...
I've managed to do some simple Cocoa-based userinterfaces - But how to embedd
Flash Player?)

Thanks!

Frank Baumgartner